Chief Executives, Financial
Directors, Senior VPs, Chief Information Officers, Portfolio and
Programme Managers, lend me your time and your ears.
Case in point: You think you have an
organisational strategy and you are well down the road with
transformation and change management, realignment, cost-cutting,
mergers and acquisitions, and a plethora of magnificent also-rans up
the wazoo. Yet, nothing seems to be panning out quite as you
'planned'. Guess what, even with a plethora of PowerPack decks to
prove otherwise, you probably don’t have a strategy worth shaking a
stick at. Worse still, instead no strategy at all, you might have a
really bad strategy.
Case in point:
Admit it, wherever you are in the world, if your
strategic Data Warehouse or Business Intelligence project or
programme isn’t in a mess, hasn't failed, or isn't failing,
then either your organisation is one of the lucky few, or someone in
your organisation is not being entirely candid.
The evidence is out there - I have seen many of the worst
avoidable nightmares in IT and business history - and in these
highly volatile and competitive times there is no margin for
snow-jobs, obfuscation or procrastination. Get someone in who speaks
your language and who will tell it like it is, without fear or
- Don’t spend time on formulating bad strategy or using bad
- Don't fool yourself that you are doing strategy when in fact
you are doing anything but.
- Don’t waste massive resources and patience on IT projects
and programmes that will inevitably fail.
- Don’t let hubris put you and your business at risk.
- Don’t fall victim to Organisational Autism.
- Recognise that formulating effective organisational strategy
is not some kind of trick or treat game for highly-socialised
two year olds.
- Start to do real strategy.
- Start to communicate effectively as coherent teams.
- Start to get things right.
- Start to act cohesively, professionally and responsibly.
- Start to deliver what is being asked for.
Contact me for… organisational, portfolio and programme
level strategy. leadershop and coaching...
- Getting organisational strategy right, identifying options
to meet significant challenges, and getting to the right
- Hard-hitting, no-nonsense and fact based approaches to
getting your failing data warehouse, business intelligence or
data integration programme or project to where it could or
- No nonsense formulation and communication of changes in data
warehousing and business intelligence strategies, architecture
and management to all levels of the organisation.
- Comprehensive, unbiased and fact based investigation and
analysis of your Data Warehouse programme or projects, to cover
all key and relevant aspects, from strategy to deliverables.
- Professional, comprehensive and broad advice on how to go
about reimagining, reengineering and planning your Data
Warehouse or Business Intelligence strategy, architecture and
- A comprehensive fact and action based strategy for a
green-field Enterprise Data Warehouse initiative.
Tailoring and adapting PRINCE2 to the process of iterative
development of data integration, data warehousing and data
- End-to-end Enterprise Data Warehousing architecture.
Obtaining first-class consulting advice and guidance in
developing and communicating an EDW strategy that will be used
primarily to support business strategy formulation and action.
- General leadership and coaching in all aspects of Data
Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Strategy.
- Hard-hitting, no-nonsense and fact based approaches to getting
your failing operational programme or project to where it could
or should be.
Stop digging and get out of the hole! Call me or write
Be brave! Be positive! Be smart!
"Admit it, if your strategic Data Warehouse or Business
Intelligence project or programme isn’t in a mess then either your
organisation is one of the lucky few, or someone is not being
"Stop digging and get out of the hole! Call me or write me,
Do you need good sense, reasoned options and hard-hitting home
truths in strategy, leadership and architecture? If so, then call me
now and let's talk.
On the move +34 618 471 465